I'm officially "full term" now, (although some people would tend to disagree! :) and mentally I am done. I am tired, and frustrated at the fact that I need help doing pretty much everything. For example, my sister in law came up to take the kids (Tyler is in town) to the farm for a few days. Well I couldn't get the car seat out of my car... It was in there as tight as possible, but even still I couldn't even get in the backseat to attempt to do it because it's just too difficult with this belly! Simple things like going to the store with Lorelei take all the energy I have left in me. Mostly because it's ridiculously hot here now (it's been over 90 every day since July 1st) and the heat just really takes it's toll on me. Plus I just do not have the energy to fight with a demanding 4 year old. And she knows it. So a lot of days we're stuck inside playing games, doing crafts or just hanging out watching TV. I'm tired of it. I want my energy back. I want to get out of the house! I can't wait for fall. And I can't wait to have this baby!
So you can imagine my delight when this week at the doctors appointment they said I was making progress! Yeah for progress!! 1 cm dilated, thinned and about 50% effaced. They said by my next appointment they think I will have made even more progress and hope to have this baby by the end of next week.
Pray for us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment