Tuesday, July 19, 2011

35 week sneak peak

I had a little scare last week with the pumpkin so we were at the Dr. on Friday to make sure everything was ok. I was contracting but nothing regular and nothing painful so the Dr. wasn't really concerned, but asked that I come back on Monday to be checked again. I forgot the appointment on Monday... Whoops! So they rescheduled for Tuesday. Which was better anyway because the U/S tech was there and Dr. Stan snuck me in to check her size and my fluid levels. All is well with the fluid, dispite being sick she said it's at 8.5 (whatever that means) and said it's perfect for this late in the game. She then punched in some numbers and said Stella is weighing 5lbs 7oz! almost as big as Lorelei was when she was born. Not surprisingly tho, a week from today was when I delivered her! Crazy to think about it that way!
OH and one more little side note... the U/S tech said she could see what appeared to be lots of hair floating in the fluid around Stellas head! :) I guess we'll wait and see if the old wives tale is true about heartburn and lots of hair!



1 comment:

Erin said...

oh man i ope she does have lots of hair!!! eeeek getting really excited to meet her!!!