Due to some unfortunate events recently I am going to be making this blog private in the upcoming weeks. Once it goes private you will NOT be able to view it without me giving you permission. Please feel free to leave me a comment here to let me know you would like to continue to come here and enjoy our photos and updates. Or you can email me privately as well.
We hope that most of you will stick around.
Thanks!
6 comments:
kimberlygprice at hotmail dot com
alottaluv at gmail dot com
sarah.vardalos@yahoo.com
Would love to still view the site! Followed you since we were on the 'Sassy Slacker' board on babycenter! Our daughters share the same b-day (My Sophia is 3-5-07)
oh you know me....i'll send it to you in an e-mail and don't forget busha.
Ummm....Wow I have lost my mind! My email address is:
sarahvardalos@yahoo.com
(there is NOT a period inbetween my names)
I enjoy reading your blog. I am (well I don't go on anymore) BBC March Mommy. jenaslosberg@gmail.com
Post a Comment