
Monday, August 10, 2009
The county fair!
I love the fair. LOVE it. We went every year as kids and I have the fondest memories of it! So every time the fair rolls into town it's a must do for our family. So this weekend our local county fair was in town and we loaded in the car and headed out... in 100* humid weather. Lorelei loved all the animals - pigs, horses, cows, sheep, bunnies, ducks... she loved them all. They even had a petting zoo set up there too that had kangaroos! Pretty cool! She got to ride a pony, although about half way through she said "I'm done!" and really wanted off! She rode the farris wheel with Dad and LOVED that!! Me & her rode on the roller coaster.... she did NOT love that! And what county fair would be complete with out good ol' gut wrenching fair food? It's like a smorgasbord of totally unhealthy, totally yummy, totally "your going to pay for this later" food! We got toasted ravioli, deep fried cheesecake, lemonade, elephant ears, and Italian ice. Needless to say 2 days later, I still feel blah! But it was so worth it to watch my little girl have the best time at the fair.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment