Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Catching Up

It is so hard these days to log on and update. Life with an almost 2 year old is hectic enough as it is, but you add in living in someone elses house, working full time, playing both mommy and daddy during the week, not to mention making sure she's eaten, slept, and bathed too.... well there's just barely enough time to breathe at the end of the day. We're still working on finding our routine here. A few weeks back now I had to pull her out of the daycare she was in. What a mess. I won't go into all the details (which most of you who read this already know) but I'm happy that she's out of there and she seems to be doing much better at the in-home daycare with her cousins and all our friends. She's had her fair share of rough days, as have I. There have been days I swear that we've both cried at the end of the day. I hope that she knows through all the frustrations, hectic days, sleepless nights that I love her so much and I'm doing the best that I can right now.
Here's a few random photos from the last few weeks. She's got such a personality...and it really shows.






















2 comments:

Nancy said...

Zada has that pink/dark pink dress, we should post twinkie photos on Slackerville!!

Erin said...

lorelei looks sooooo big in the picture where she's lying on nick!! and i love, love, love that purple dress! so cute!