Monday, August 11, 2008

TuTu Cute!

My one purchase at the craft fair this weekend....this adorable tutu for Lorelei. I have been wanting one for her for a while. Attempted to make it once.... didn't turn out like it was supposed to. I've learned from my sister when that happens, just buy one!



4 comments:

The Pirsein Family said...

That is really cute. You'll probably be taking her to the store in that soon because she won't want to take it off!

Mom Uytioco said...

Ha...I agree with Kim. Just wait until she won't take it off!

Kristen said...

You have been tagged! - See my blog for details or let me know if you hate your link on my blog & I will remove. I liked this way to get explore some new blogs.

http://checkinwithus.blogspot.com

Beth Knox said...

Hey chica, how cute is that little Lainey-bell? She is amazingly your child. Just like her momma. Sorry we didn't see you bbfestival, we went to OH.