Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by a Slacker and loved the idea so I figure I'll play along!

Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.

Random things about me?

1. I was born just a few short hours after my mom heard Elvis had died.
2. While sitting with my legs out in front of me I can touch my toes to the ground.
3. I miss my sister and her family very much.
4. I REALLY dislike my job!
5. I cry at a lot of commercials.
6. I heart Michael Phelps!


The bloggers I have tagged:

My Sis

Pirsein Family

MultiSlackinMama

My life on a Diet

Equilibrium

The Nester

This is all in good fun and an easy way to find new blogs! If you don't want to be tagged please let me know and I'll remove you from my list right away!



5 comments:

The Nester said...

Look at you and your perfectly girlie blog! I know nothing about girls!

Thank you so much for tagging me! I am too lazy to every play back--but it's not because I don't love you to pieces!!

Tristy said...

Julaine! I saw your comment on my blog! Your little girl is adorable. And your blog is so cute and girlie! It's all boy here all the time! Hope you are well! It is soo good to hear from you.

~Tristy

Paul and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul and Amy said...

Julaine after all these years of knowing you I did not know you could do that with your toes. Wow just wow.

Mom Uytioco said...

I posted mine!