Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What's going on at 7 months...

Stella is doing really well! She is rolling over and over and over! She has become a tummy sleeper, which the first few nights was sort of scary, but she sleeps really well like that! She has also gotten her two bottom teeth! FINALLY! Now it seems as tho she is working on the top ones! She got her first ear infection which was no fun. But she loves the amoxicilan so I can't complain because she's been a great little patient! She has also started saying "Baba" when she wants a bottle. At first I thought it was just babble, but then I said "baba?" and showed her a bottle and she sqeeeeealed with delight. Did it again at her next feeding and sure enough she said "baba"! she's so smart!!!

Here's her stats for 7 months
20lbs 3ozs
27.5 inches long
2 bottom teeth

No comments: