Boy oh Boy what a Christmas it was this year! I was so excited for the girls that I could barely sleep! Santa came and ate all his cookies and chocolate milk! And I guess reindeer really love cheese because they ate all that too!!!
The gifts were overflowing under the tree! Brown paper packages from Santa were a big hit! Lorelei had asked for a Justin Bieber doll that sings and clothes for him. Santa pulled thru and brought her those things. She is also very into Lincoln logs right now so she had asked for some too and he pulled thru on that as well. Stella got a new Jumparoo that she LOVES! And a baby doll too that she is loving! Lots of new clothes and fun little things too. So much stuff I'm not sure where I am going to put it all!!! We have a lot of reorganizing to do that's for sure!!
Oh and as for me and my Christmas gifts... Ms. Clause got me a new ceramic flat iron that I love! And Nick got me a Kindle Fire which I REALLY love!!! It was a great Christmas for sure!
The gifts were overflowing under the tree! Brown paper packages from Santa were a big hit! Lorelei had asked for a Justin Bieber doll that sings and clothes for him. Santa pulled thru and brought her those things. She is also very into Lincoln logs right now so she had asked for some too and he pulled thru on that as well. Stella got a new Jumparoo that she LOVES! And a baby doll too that she is loving! Lots of new clothes and fun little things too. So much stuff I'm not sure where I am going to put it all!!! We have a lot of reorganizing to do that's for sure!!
Oh and as for me and my Christmas gifts... Ms. Clause got me a new ceramic flat iron that I love! And Nick got me a Kindle Fire which I REALLY love!!! It was a great Christmas for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment