Lorelei touched Color the Elf when she was going to get a toy and then he fell and she tried to catch him. (at least this is the story she FIRST told me) I was willing to let it slide because it sounded like an accident. As the day went on tho Lorelei was talking back and doing things she knew she was not allowed to do and just flat out not listening. Then just before bed she told me the truth that she touch Color a lot.
So as sad as I knew it would be Color the Elf did not return to us this morning. Instead Lorelei found this note and I read it to her. She began to cry (yes those are tear marks on the paper) and promised she would never touch him again and that she would do better at listening and not talking back to her dad and I. So if she can behave today it looks like Color will return to us tonight. I sure hope so because it really is sad not having him around.
No comments:
Post a Comment