Dispite it all I know that in just a few short weeks little Stella will be here and it'll all be worth it. I'm sure a year from now I will miss being pregnant and wishing I would have enjoyed it more. But right now in the heat of summer at 33 weeks I am really ready to have this baby.
Thursday, July 07, 2011
33 weeks
I know I said I was going to make the most of this pregnancy and really enjoy it and not complain. Well..... I lied. Because I am really starting to get uncomfortable and down right miserable! Carrying a baby head down is soooo different then a breech baby. Every time I stand up I feel like she's going to fall right out! My hips are killing me (I am assuming from separating?) My feet (actually just one foot) is really swollen and painful. The only shoes that fit me comfortably anymore are Crocs. Yes you read that right... Crocs! ugh! I can't sleep at night anymore because I am so uncomfortable in our bed. I can't sleep in Lorelei's bed because she wants to come in there with me and sleep (it's a twin size bed and the two of us do not fit in it with this belly!) My heartburn is out of control almost all day and night. When I do sleep I have to sleep with at least 4 pillows basically sitting up or else it burns sooo bad I want to cry.
Dispite it all I know that in just a few short weeks little Stella will be here and it'll all be worth it. I'm sure a year from now I will miss being pregnant and wishing I would have enjoyed it more. But right now in the heat of summer at 33 weeks I am really ready to have this baby.

Dispite it all I know that in just a few short weeks little Stella will be here and it'll all be worth it. I'm sure a year from now I will miss being pregnant and wishing I would have enjoyed it more. But right now in the heat of summer at 33 weeks I am really ready to have this baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she'll be here before you know it!!! hang in there!!!
Hang in there! I can relate. Sophia (who shares the same bday as L) was breech. CJ (my 2nd) wasn't...and I felt like I was carrying a bowling ball! You are right, it will all be worth it! You look wonderful :)
Post a Comment