Monday, May 23, 2011

Extreme Couponing

I have started watching Extreme Couponing on TLC and LOVE the fact that you can really get so much for so little. Now I'm not about to start stockpiling 100 mustards just because they are free! But if I can get something that we normally eat for next to nothing that's huge for us!
So... my first small trip out I got everything in the photo below for less than $30! which was an awesome deal considering the cloth diapers you see in the photo are normally $35 alone!






























My next trip out I really planned it all out as best I could with the coupons I had and the information I was armed with from the internet. I went to Meijer, Target, & Jewel for groceries and I did pretty good! I didn't get a photo of it because Nick thinks it's weird when I take photos of random things! But here's a quick breakdown of what I got

6 packages of Oscar Mayer hot dogs
2 4packs of Pediasure Sidekicks
4 boxes of Kellogs Protein bars
11 boxes of cereal
3 gallons of Minute Maid juice
20 yogurts
5 lunchables
2 bags Lays chips


2 gallons of milk


1 dozen eggs


2 lbs of ground chicken


2 lbs pork chops
and then a few little things on clearance....


all of that for $70.00



I'm working on my next run to stock up on TP, Papertowel, laundry soap, and then I'll work on maybe wipes and baby products next!


No comments: