When you think about cloth diapers do you think of the old school cloth diapers with safety pins holding the sides? Like this?
Don't worry... a lot of people still do too! The fact is that cloth diapers have come a LONG way since the days when our mothers and grandmothers had to use these types of diapers. Nowadays there are so many cloth diaper choices it can actually be VERY confusing! There's about a million brands out there offering to be the best in cloth diapers. I hear a lot of women say to get several different kinds of CD (cloth diapers) to find which ones you like the best. Seems sort of silly to me, after all with Lorelei we used Pampers, I didn't use Pampers one day, then Huggies the next, then Luvs the next? Maybe it's one of those things where you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket and buy 25 CD's in one brand then end up hating them and be stuck with 25 CD's you can't use! At any rate the research that I have done I have found gdiapers to be the brand that I am going to go with. Yes you read that right, I am going to cloth diaper baby Stella. It's not so much an environmental thing so don't go thinking I've gone crazy green and I'm trying to save the planet! Sure it'll help, but for us and me being a SAHM it's more of a cost savings of hundreds of dollars a year! Besides being ADORABLE I love the fact that they are sold at Target and Babies R Us. so if I ever need them fast they are readily available. They are also sold at Diapers.com which is always offering discounts and coupons! There's also about a million websites, blogs, video's out there and a few of my online friends have been CDing for a while now so I have them ask too. For now tho I'll leave you with what today's cloth diapers look like.... This is my favorite new gdiaper design for spring! HOW CUTE IS THIS!
6 comments:
I was thinking about trying out those Gdiapers, but not sure Jay can handle it!!
the cool thing about the gdiapers is they have the dispoable liners so i think those would be ok for the men! :)
My sister went with cloth diapers and she did end up switching brands because of the way they fit the baby. Some of them leaked. She also found craigslist was good for getting used ones to try.
Vanessa which sister? what brand did she end up liking?
Soooo....is this sweet baby girl going to be named Stella? If so...LOVE IT! That would have been Niko's name, well...if he was a girl :)
:) yes sarah that is going to be her name! i love that you were going to use it! :)
Post a Comment