Wednesday, March 02, 2011

February Happenings

It's funny that while in the month of February it seemed like we were really busy with stuff, yet as I sit down to write all about it.... I'm drawing a blank! We did get the great blizzard of 2011. Dropping more than 20 inches of snow in about 10 hrs. It was CRAZY how much snow we had. Lorelei of course LOVED it. She helped Nick shovel and got to go sledding and even rode on a snowmobile for the first time. It's been a month and we still have snow piles here at the house. But I'll take the snow over a muddy yard right now with Buster!!!
Lorelei is crazy and creative as ever. She loves being home with me and spends a lot of the day changing into different, um rather interesting, outfits and then putting on shows for me. Whether it's as a rockstar, or a teacher, or a vet, she keeps me on my toes and keeps me laughing!
We don't celebrate Valentines day around here, but we did get Lorelei a little something and she got lots of candy from her Nana and Papa. Here she is saying "I love you" on Valentines Day morning... in Halloween jammies. (see what i mean!) :)













































































































































































No comments: