Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cartoons...

I wonder if when we were little the cartoons we watched drove our parents nuts? I don't remember The Smurfs, or Strawberry Shortcake ever being as annoying as some of the shows on Disney channel these days. Like Jungle Junction. Seriously it makes me want to cancel my cable so I don't ever have to watch it again. I don't even get it... it's like zoo animals on wheels in the jungle? What the hell does that have to do with anything???? Then there's Chugington. Yet another train inspired cartoon that is so annoying I'd rather watch the golf channel! And while I sit here thinking "who thinks of these cartoons? and who is working at Disney that allowed them to actually be aired!!" my daughter is sitting nicely on the couch with her morning snack watching them and interacting with them as if they are the best shows on Disney right now!

I don't get it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Girl, the nice thing is you have some quiet time to enjoy a cup of coffee and update your blog. My kids are so into Tom and Jerry right now it's crazy.

The Denny Family said...

quiet time? hahaha have you met Lorelei before? she's just like her dad... they think and speak louder than anyone I've ever known! hahaha :)

Kimberly said...

I remember my mom hating Pee Wee Herman and I couldn't figure out why. I think I can imagine why now.