Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pinkalicious... not so much!

After a great weekend the alarm clock went off on Monday at 5am, I dragged myself out of bed, into the shower, and got ready for work. Nick did the same. Then a groggy, sleepy eyed little girl came into the bathroom complaining that her eye was icky. Sure enough... she'd gotten the pink eyed that has been making it's rounds in her room at school. DAMNIT!!!!
Called the Dr. who called in drops (which are seriously the biggest joke to put in her eye EVER), and kept her home with me for two days. Monday was great.. we played, and cuddled, and went to the park in 94* weather. By Tuesday she was clearly ready to go back to school and I was ready to send her.
Neither me or Nick got it... but I'm sure now that I've washed all the bedding in the house, bleached toys, door handles, light switches, washed all towels, clothes, and dress up stuff too, I'm sure one of us will get it and just in time for the long holiday weekend.










No comments: