Thursday, March 25, 2010
Bedtime Battles
You've been 3 for almost a month now. The deal was when you turned 3 you were a really BIG girl and could be brave enough to sleep in your own bed all . night . long. Since you turned 3 this has happened a total of..... zero times. Now I know this is something we all need to work on. I need to be more stern. Daddy needs to be more understanding. And you, well you need to realize that your room is not a scary place. The papermache flowers that have been on your wall since you were born are NOT going to come to life and hurt you. The collection of bowbows you have hanging on your hairbow board aren't either. Not even the one with a bat that you've worn every year for Halloween since you sprouted enough hair to hold it. I've gotten dozens of suggestions from family and friends on how to get you to sleep in there, and nothing I have tried so far is working. Oh how I wish I could rewind the clock and put you back in your crib! But since I can't we really need to work on this! Mommy is tired. Daddy is grumpy. And YOU.... you are a bed HOG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well i can't say anything about this because if you ask my mom and dad....well....both colin and i slept (maybe even nick) in their bed until we were much too old....ha....well not really old because that would be weird, but you know what i mean....ha
Post a Comment