Just a little rant.... while I love Facebook, and yes I am on there probably more than I am on here. The problem is that because because all my friends, and all my family are on there... they all see updates on Lorelei, and us too if they really care, and photos, etc. so no one visits the blog anymore. Or if they do they don't comment on any posts to show us they were here.
My sister recently shut down her blog, and while I was sad at first, I can now understand why. I don't want to close this blog... it's become more personal to me I think that I keep tracking Lorelei's life and her accomplishments and her funny stories and beautiful ever changing face.
So rather than shutting it down, I am taking it in a different direction. I am going to start documenting each day with her... our mornings, her day at school, our nights together... I'm sure none of you are really going to be interested in reading any of that so if you are one of the very few that still come to this blog from now and then just letting you know it's going to be slowly changing over the next few weeks.
3 comments:
Julaine for the record I look at the blog a couple times a week and love it:)
:)
awww you're so sweet Amy! thanks. I had no idea if anyone ever did anymore.
I know what you mean Julaine. I still come here every week to check on things. Even though you post on fb it's still nice to come here and look!!
Post a Comment