Monday, April 13, 2009

Her 3rd Easter!

It really is amazing when you look back at the comparisons!!! I mean her first Easter she was barely the size of this bunny! Then last year she still looked like a little baby! This year she is definitely growing up on me and it makes me sad!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She still sits in her boppy? Good to know! I was worried we would have to get rid of ours after she grew a little more. I will have to get a picture of Mae in her boppy with her easter bunny. Lorelei is adorable, she looks just like her momma!

The Denny Family said...

NO not at all! hahaha we put her in there each Easter to show a comparison of how much she's grown. although this year when we got it out she thought it was a new chair and refused to let us put it away!!!

The Pirsein Family said...

Oh how time flies! If we could only keep them little!