Monday, November 03, 2008

Spirit Week

It was spirit week at school last week. What a goof she is.

Monday was "sports day". This goes against everything I believe in, but the only thing she had that fits her is this Notre Dame Sweatshirt. So I let her wear it...and I must say even in that she looks adorable.



















Tuesday was "PJ day". She loved being able to to school in them!



















Wednesday was "crazy hair day". I'm never very good with this one so the teachers did her hair...she ended up looking a little bit like Coolio. :O)
















Thursday was "mismatch day". This is the most fun day to get dressed up for! We always try to find the craziest stuff for her to wear. She can pull off anything can't she!


1 comment:

Erin said...

she is way too cute! i love how she's smiling in the first picture...it's almost as if she's thinking 'hehehe mommy...i'm wearing a notre dame sweatshirt'