Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Joining the Mistreatments Party

A while back I found the Nesters website and love all of her ideas! The first thing I tried was mistreatments... I was nervous about it at first, but then remembered what she says - It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful!

And so... here is my kitchen mistreatment. I didn't iron it first (oh the nester would have been so proud!) I folded over the top 3 inches, fluffed it up a bit, tucked the sides in, and then tacked, tacked and tacked it up. I think it turned out pretty good! I have tons of ideas for the other rooms too but think I will wait until we moved to do them. Unless of course that doesn't happen any time soon.

2 comments:

Kathi Roach said...

Great Job....coming over from the Nesters. I saw you at the bottom and had to check you out. The fabric looks really pretty with your light too.

Aja Jenise said...

oh that ROCKS chick!! Grade A!! Ya I am having a hayday with this mistreatments thing... have fun!!

Aja
SE Kansas