Sunday, July 27, 2008

Crash and Burn...

Our great friends Janel, Ryan and Caleb were in town from Colorado and on Saturday we got together for a block BBQ party. Lorelei was having a great time playing and getting into everything. There was a bean bag game going on and she thought she was a big girl and could try it out. I wasn't around for this but from what I understand she climbed up on the box to throw one of the bean bags in and when she got down she tripped over a bag and fell face first into the road. Needless to say she FREAKED and that was our clue that it was time to go. It was her bedtime anyway and I think she was just tired and clumsy at that point. She was asleep by the time we got out of the community! She was just fine today, but she does have quite the road rash on her little nose. Poor baby girl!


1 comment:

Mom Uytioco said...

Looks painful! I think she'll recover though. Poor thang.