Thursday, May 22, 2008

2 year anniversary!

Last year we went away for our anniversary and totally forgot to bring our wedding cake topper. So this year I figured what the hell.... we'll try it.
First of all don't let the look of the smooshed in frosting fool ya.... it was still great on the inside!!














I guess that is kind of the way I feel about our life sometimes... smooshed and messy on the outside but still great on the inside. Every day I am reminded how much I love Nick AND how hard we have to work to make this marriage a great one. We fight. We laugh. We love each other more then we ever thought possible. Two years... some days seems like 20! Other days it seems like it was only yesterday.
Either way I love Nick, and Nick loves me.

4 comments:

Ted, Danielle, Cole and Fur Children said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! 2 years sure flew by!!!!

Nancy said...

Congrats! YEY!!

Mom Uytioco said...

Great analogy! It's hard but all worthwhile. Congrats.

-Bridget said...

That was so sweet! What a cute cake too!