Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Please help us decide!!!

We're struggling to figure out what color to paint the house. We thought we had decided on a blue, but are finding it rather difficult finding that "right"shade. Then we stumbled upon a green and thought, HMM that might work? So we're asking for your help! Please vote for which color you like the best. Remember this stone is the front of the house and our shutters and shake are white. :O)














Calvary Blue:













Toy Tank Green:













5 comments:

The Pirsein Family said...

I like the green!

The Pirsein Family said...

Well now I like the blue. I think either color would look nice. When I kept looking at it, the green is hard to tell that it's green. It looks like tan.

Paul and Amy said...

Love the green.

Carol said...

I think I like the green.

Mom Uytioco said...

Too funny...I like the blue. I don't think the poll is helping much. Every time I check it, it's 50/50!