Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We had a great time coloring eggs together, and the Easter Bunny brought Lorelei lots of goodies this year.

All of Lorelei's goodies that the Easter bunny brought to her...a bunny, a ducky for the tub, a bouncy ball, some little people, a Dora dvd, cool sunglasses, some peeps and a bunch of eggs filled with a varity of treats (puffs, gold fish crackers, animal crackers, and dried fruit bits) She LOVED it all!


Here she is after she woke up this morning and walked into our room to find her Easter basket...
5 comments:
Whoa...what a package!! She is so cute...you can see her going "WOW, mom is all this for me! What fun!
Cutie patootie! I love the comparison from last year to this year. I can't believe the bunny was bigger than her last year! She's getting so big and that curly hair is gonna be cute!
What a doll! I just love her dress and her basket full of goodies!
She got lots of goodies from the Easter bunny! I love those buckets for baskets. And a little candy never hurt for a after breakfast snack!
She got lots of goodies from the Easter bunny! I love those buckets for baskets. And a little candy never hurt for a after breakfast snack!
Post a Comment