Friday, May 11, 2007
2 Month Well Check
Lorelei went in today for her 2 month well check and she's right on track. She is now 9 pounds 10 ounces and 21.75 inches long! She's in the 25th percentile for her weight, and 50th percentile for her height. Dr. said she's right where she should be and that she is doing really well! The Dr. commented again on how strong she was and said that she'll be sitting up on her own in no time at all! The only bad part of her appointment.... she had to get her vaccinations today! :O( I think I cried more then she did. I just felt so bad for her. But she's handling it pretty well... she's been sleeping most of the day and still eating good so I guess she's just worn out from all the trama! POOR BABY GIRL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment