Wednesday, January 03, 2007

28 weeks (7 Months!)




We're 28 weeks today and starting the third trimester this week! Whoo hooo!! Boy oh Boy what can change in a month! Look how much the belly has grown!! Lots of things happening now too.... the baby has had the hiccups a few times, which at first I had no idea what that little pulsing was. Then I read that it's pretty common for the baby to start getting them now. Also for the first time the other night we were able to actually see my belly move! It was amazing and freaky all at the same time! I swear I thought she was gonna push her way right out! We're going in for our 4D ultrasound appointment on the 20th of this month so we'll be able to see what she's really going to look like! I'll be 30 weeks then so they say you can really see a lot of detail at that point. We can't wait.

No comments: